On Samsung Galaxy devices, after a Secured Call, audio and video may not play as they should on the mobile device using SC app or from the Gallery app (i.e. from the message screen or when playing any audio/video that were shared in File Sharing, or from the mobile device Photos/Videos (Gallery) app.
- After a call using a Samsung Galaxy device, if user plays an audio from their device, it will play in the earpiece. It may appear as it is not working as sound will not be heard.
- Also, if a user plays a video or takes a video to send from the Message screen, it will display these errors:
- When playing a video, "Unable to play during call".
- When take a video, “Unable to record videos during call.”
- See screenshot examples below
This issue is device specific and appears to be associated with Galaxy S6 and S7 devices. It is a known Samsung issue. Please see the following articles regarding this issue:
To fix this, the app needs to be re-started. Press the button to show active apps and hit the “X” button to close the app. Then re-open the app. Audio and video will play normally until another call is made.